The UT Dallas Presidential Achievement Scholarship is now available on offer by the Office of Undergraduate Education (OUE) at a minimum of $2,500 per year and not to exceed $10,000 over a four-year period.
The University of Texas at Dallas is a Carnegie R1 classification (Doctoral Universities – Highest research activity) institution, located in a suburban setting 20 miles north of downtown Dallas. The University enrolls more than 27,600 students — 18,380 undergraduate and 9,250 graduate —and offers a broad array of bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- The minimum award will be $2,500 per year not to exceed $10,000 over a four-year period and will be prorated in the case of transfer students.
- Awards are renewable for the number of semesters designated in the award letter.
- Recipients must make satisfactory progress toward graduation in order to retain the scholarship.
- Awardees must complete 24 hours each academic year (fall and spring semesters).
- Awardees must maintain full time status each semester.
- Recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA and earn a letter grade of C or above in all classes.
- Nationality: US citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: US citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be considered for the UT Dallas Presidential Achievement Scholarship the following eligibility requirements must have been met prior to applying:
- Freshmen students
- Transfer students with at least 29 hours and no more than 54 hours
- All applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents
Previous recipients of the UT Dallas Presidential Achievement Scholarship who reapply to the program are given priority consideration during the application review process as long as they meet the conditions of the scholarship.
How to Apply: Scholarship Link