WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form | How to Apply.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form. The West African Examinations Council recruitment for 2018 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on WAEC recruitment portal (https://studentsforumng.com/waecportal/), how to apply for WAEC recruitment form 2018 and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the West African Examinations Council? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get WAEC Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
The West African Examinations Council wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that WAEC is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions available below. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Position: Registrar/Head of Mission
Location: Council’s Headquarters in Accra, Ghana
- The Registrar is the Chief Executive of the Council and Head of Mission. As Secretary to Council and Head of the Secretariat, the Registrar is responsible for the efficient conduct of the Council’s operations in the member countries.
WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form Qualifications and Experience
- In addition, he/she must have had at least fifteen (15) years post-graduate experience, six of which must have been in positions of leadership in comparable testing organizations.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Director or its equivalent.
- Serving officers of the Council who wish to apply must not be below the rank of Deputy Registrar.
- Applicants, who must not exceed 58 years of age on assumption of duty, should be seasoned administrators of unquestionable character.
- Each applicant must have a good University degree or equivalent academic and/or relevant professional qualification.
- Possession of Master’s Degree in Educational Measurement & Evaluation or Administration will be an added advantage.
- Each applicant must have had appreciable training and work experience in administration, preferably in a similar educational setting.
WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form Condition:
The position of the Registrar is filled by contract appointment for a term of five years renewable for a maximum of two years.
- The salary for the position is very attractive and compares favorably with those paid to Chief Executives of other intergovernmental organizations in the sub-region.
- There are several fringe benefits attached to the position, including free accommodation, official chauffeur-driven car, expatriate allowance, education allowance (for up to a maximum of four children who are in educational institutions), domestic staff and paid annual leave.
How to Apply for WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form
Interested candidates should send their CVs/Resume accompanied with relevant documents and must include the following information:
- Age, marital status, number and ages of children;
- Educational qualifications, including names of institutions, attended (with dates), degrees, certificates, diplomas obtained;
- Working history for the past 15 years, stating names of organizations, positions held and reasons for leaving;
- Academic honors, papers presented and/or published, citations;
- Names of Three Referees who must be persons of good standing (not relatives). Applicants should inform their Referees to send their reports direct to the Chairman of Council under “Confidential” cover, not later than September 30, 2018.
Each applicant must submit a two-page statement of his/her Vision and Mission for the Council. All application must be submitted to the following address:
The West African Examinations Council,
P.O. Box GP 125, Accra,
Application Closing Date
30th September 2018.
If you need more information or you have questions concerning this article on WAEC 2018 Recruitment Application Form kindly drop your email address and your questions or suggestions in the comment section below.