The University of Western Australia is offering Jennifer Inkster Memorial Law Scholarship for the future student. Up to $1200 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
Scholarship at University of Western Australia
The University of Western Australia to establish a fund to provide scholarships to assist and encourage female students experiencing financial hardship to commence the Juris Doctor at the University.
The University of Western Australia is a public research university in the Australian state of Western Australia. The QS World Rankings has given us it’s highest rating possible – 5 Stars+ – and we rank in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
- Application Deadline: November 2, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for the graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in Law.
- Scholarship Award: Up to $1200 in scholarships may be awarded each year, providing candidates of sufficient merit are available.
- Number of Scholarships:
- Nationality: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa.
- Entrance Requirements:
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship, an applicant must
- be a domestic student;
- be female;
- be experiencing financial hardship;
- demonstrate an interest in:
- social justice; and/or
- having women’s issues more widely debated, understood and better addressed; and
- Be enrolled in, or have applied for admission into, the first 48 points of the Juris Doctor Degree course at the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.